Terms & Conditions
(1) All ticket(s) booked through us are non-changeable and non-refundable.
(2) All upfront deposits are non-refundable.
(3) Please note that it is the passenger's responsibility to ensure that the outstanding balance payment is paid within the due date, as failure to do so would result in the cancellation of your booking and forfeiting of the upfront deposit monies paid to us. However, passenger(s) willing to proceed with the booking further or seeking an extension of the due date, would be required to pay the applicable fare difference, as the same fare cannot be guaranteed or available. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you update us about any payments made by yourselves.
(4) Cancellations / Refunds are subject to the guidelines / restrictions imposed by the airline company less our administration charge. Please note that the refunds are processed in 7-8 business weeks, and no refunds would be paid out, till the same have been received from the relevant airline / supplier.
(5) All changes / amendments are subject to fare restrictions / availability of seats at the time of making an amendment.
(6) All quotes are subject to availability and are not guaranteed, until the ticket(s) have been issued, irrespective of the fact that the full payment has been made, as airline fares and seat availability changes on an ongoing basis. Please note that ticket(s) are generally issued within 48-72 hours, on receipt of a full payment, however wherein the travel date is on the following day, the ticket(s) are issued and sent across within 12-24 hrs.
(7) As airline carriers prefer e-ticket as the most preferred mode of travel, hence no paper ticket(s) will be issued.
(8) Passenger(s) are requested to re-confirm their booking(s) with either the travel agency / airline company 72 hrs. prior to the flight departure time to obtain information about last minute changes, irrespective of the guidelines of the airline company. Please note that failure to do so may result in direct or indirect loss(s) or out-of-pocket expenses, which will need to be borne by the passenger(s) themselves, as the travel agency would not be responsible for the same.
(9) Passenger(s) are advised to check-in at least 3 hrs prior to the flight departure time (for International Flights) and 2 hrs prior to the flight departure time (for Domestic Flights).
(10) Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that all your travel documents are correct and good to travel with. This includes your e-ticket, passport, visa (if required), travel insurance (if required) and any additional travel document(s).
(11) We accept no liability in the event wherein you are denied boarding or refused an entry into any country due to failure on your part to carry the correct passport, visa or other documents required by any airline, authority or country.
(12) Travelers must ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months, from their return date of travel.
(13) Passenger(s) travelling to The United States of America would need to apply for an ESTA Visa by visiting the U.S. Government website at :https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ .
(14) It is recommended that all the passenger(s) should be covered by a travel insurance policy to ensure protection against unforeseen situations. Please note that the travel insurance is not a part of your booking and hence needs to be purchased as a separate component. Please note that any claim made under the insurance policy would be governed by the guidelines of the insurance company and we would not be liable to accommodate any claims / request(s) from passenger(s) regarding the same.
(15) All transactions carried out on a credit card would attract a surcharge of 2% over and above the amount (which in case of a refund would be non-refundable), however transactions carried out on a debit card, would be free from any surcharge. It may also be noted that documents such as copies of passport(s) / card(s) through which the payment was made could be requested, against unsuccessful / unauthorized payments, in order to verify the genuinity of the cardholder.
(16) By responding to this e-mail correspondence, you confirm to have accepted & understood, all the terms and conditions that govern your booking with us.